Beaver Coach Sales & Service has proudly served RV enthusiasts and the industry for the last ten years. We could not have done it without our dedicated employees. Whether our experienced service department, stellar sales associates, devoted detailers, or reliable administration, we strive to put our employees first.
Each department runs as its own company, so each employee has the opportunity to thrive and belong, knowing that their work doesn't go unnoticed. We want Beaver Coach to be the last place you will work and give you the ability to grow in your career. Each week, we aim to recognize the hard work and initiative our staff puts in.
We provide perks and benefits to each of our employees. Together we enjoy pancake breakfasts and catered lunches, as well as a great-meat giveaway to eventful holiday parties. You don't want to miss out on all of our perks.
401k Retirement Plan
401k Employer Match up to 3.5%
Paid Time Off
Do you have advanced diagnostic and repair skills for RVs or are passionate about fixing mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and maintenance problems? Beaver Coach Sales is seeking a highly motivated RV technician to join our growing service department. Join a compassionate, friendly team that provides customers with a stress-free RV service experience. We pride ourselves on being customer-oriented, trustworthy, and having quality workmanship. We are an extremely high-volume shop that services over 300 plus RV’s a month. We are a large state-of-the facility equipped with up to date diagnostic and scanning equipment. We foster dynamic relationships by assisting customers with RV sales, maintenance, service, and parts so they can enjoy the best journey in their home on wheels.
- Expertly diagnoses issues based on experience, analysis, and testing after discussing with clients and examining RV to determine the nature of the problem.
- Presents job cost estimates and parts replacement needs/suggestions.
- Troubleshoots pneumatic, hydraulic, electromechanical, and electronic problems and performs a necessary adjustment, repair, or overhaul.
- Complete repairs to plumbing, propane gas lines, and electrical wiring as needed.
- Remove damaged exterior panels and repairs and replace structural frame pieces.
- Attends all staff meetings, training, and educational classes as required.
- Helps educate/train new staff members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications for a Service Technician:
- RVDA Certified Technician a plus
- Ability to inspect, diagnose and repair various makes and models
- Valid driver's license
- 3+ years of RV experience
- Must have tools
- Able and willing to use internet sources for diagnosis and repair information
- Maintain a clean and organized working area
- Team player and willing to work well with others
- Good communication skills
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is a dedicated team player.
- Has a strong, dependable work ethic.
- Has experience detailing vehicles/RVs for profit or willing to train the right candidate.
- Is able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Valid Oregon Driver's License and insurable driving record preferred.
- Ensure RVs look their best through cleaning the exterior including engine, generator, battery, water bay, and storage compartments/
- Polish brightwork/
- Assist with additional tasks as needed/
- Full-Time, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm with potential for overtime.
- Competitive rate, dependent on experience.
- Full benefits package includes paid time off, health insurance, retirement plan with employer contributions, and bonus program.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is a dedicated team player
- Has a strong, dependable work ethic
- 1 year of customer service (Preferred)
- Is able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Schedule service appointments
- Provide customer service by greeting customers in a positive and happy manner via phone and in person
- Data entry
- Assist Service Manager as needed
- Maintain constant communication with customer in regards to their service appointments
- Day Shift
- 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Pay: $12:00 - $17.00 per hour
- Full benefits:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- 401(k) matching